Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nepali Maya Bazin In American Adult Industry

Video featuring Maya Bazin was around in internet and some forum like xnepali forum (the video is posted in the link – but, new registration is closed these days.) for some time. I considered it off topic as the video is not suitable for general public.

I am posting this article simply because Kantipur published it in Saptahik.

A few weeks back, the interview of Smita Thapa that was ‘A-rated’ and was not suitable for the kids to read. Question was raised weather the interview was in fact an advertisement of a call girl. With this recent article, it is clear, Kantipur is advertising the prostitutes and their movies.

I have a few question for Kantipur:

What would a high school student do after reading this article? (Don’t say they don’t read Saptahik.)
What would an adult do?
Is Kantipur publication distributing the movie in question in Nepal?
If you ask me, I would certainely search for her in the internet if I have internet access. If not, I will go in the video parlors to find if they have a movie Saptahik is talking about. I might even call Kantipur publication to ask where I can find the movie. Media houses sure are good in advertising!



Now, it is an open truth that Kantipur is more focused on sex and related stuffs. The reputation and weightage of the media organization as the top media house is under threat and it wants to capitalize by exploiting the reader’s hunger for sex.




source:moviesnepal.com

0 comments: