Thursday, February 7, 2013

Diya Maskey on Sex...

In a candid interview with model Diya Maskey, here is what she has to say about sex and love. 


 
1.How do you define sex?
It’s a natural phenomenon given to us by nature. It is a basic necessity to all.

2.Many people perceive sex to be “not a big deal”…what is your say?
I don’t agree. If it were not a big deal for me, then maybe I would have experienced sex since childhood!
3.What difference do you find between sex and love?
There is a big difference. In love, lust is inevitable. There are people who experience sex to fulfill their physical necessity but for me, without love, sex is impossible.

4.So you do not believe in lust without love?
I believe love and lust should be balanced. If it’s just sex, then there are high chances of crimes being committed like rape.

5.Is it appropriate for people to use ‘sex dolls’?
I guess it’s better than falling into bad relations and getting STDs….but I’m not sure about that.

6.Do you consider sex before marriage appropriate?
If two people understand and are loyal to each other…then, I don’t consider it inappropriate. It’s okay.
source: Glamournepa










 

0 comments: