Thursday, March 22, 2012

Love Her or Hate Her But You Cannot Ignore Her : Namrata Shrestha

The one time Controversial Queen our Namrata Shrestha sure knows how to handle things in her own favor.. Its true when people say there is not such thing as a bad publicity....For celebrities any kind of publicity (good or bad) works in their favor...If you don't believe me then look at the pictures of Namrata Shrestha's Restaurant (Attic) in Kathmandu near Lazimpat..

Attic is a restaurant/lounge in Kathmandu located near Lazimpat which is owned by Nepal's most popular/controversial actress Namrata Shrestha. Namrata who owns this joint with few of her friends (Raymon Shrestha) interacted with the media recently to talk about the restaurant venture and her interests.

My bet is everyone who knows or who has seen Namrata Shrestha's past scandalous video will go that restaurant at least once. Its called curiosity my frens.... Curiosity could be for anything...it could be for food... or to see the glimpse of Namrata Shrestha and Kollywood stars...

I am not trying to dig out the dead from the grave by going back to her personal life....but what I am trying to say is her bad publicity worked in her favor...

If you ask me I like Namrata Shrestha...She has stood up high after being under scrutiny for a long time ...Well I think its time for us to move on and leave the past behind......

Namrata all the best for your future....








0 comments: